5-DAY COURSE ON PMP EXAM PREP COMBO BY IR. FRANKIE CHONG (FIRST SESSION)
- 02 Mar 2020 to 04 Mar 2020 (9:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
WISMA IEM, PETALING JAYA
Managed by: IEM Training Centre Sdn Bhd
Organised by: IEM TRAINING CENTRE SDN BHD
- Closing date before: 28 Feb 2020
Offline Registration Form - Download
This certification course is designed to prepare candidates to pass the USA-based PMI®)’s (Project Management Institute) professional certification exam which is obligatory for getting PMP® (Project Management Professional), the world’s most prestigious certification credential in project management. The PMP® exam is based on the latest Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Fifth Edition developed by PMI®(www.pmi.org), the largest association for project management in the world.
The course will focus on the PMBOK®, those areas specifically covered in the exam, practice exercises and quizzes, and study and test-taking tips using PMI® terminology. You will earn 36 PDUs and 36 contact hours upon completion of this course, sufficient for you to sit for the PMP Exam.
BENEFITS OF PMP® CREDENTIAL
- PMP® credential is the profession's most respected and globally recognized credential for certified professional Project Managers.
- Demonstrate that you have a solid foundation of project management knowledge and best practices that can be readily applied in the workplace, and as a result you are able to command respect and a higher salary.
- Gives you a competitive edge in enhancing your career and promotion prospects.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Focus on preparation to take the PMP or CAPM exams
- Understand PMBOK's five process groups, ten Knowledge Areas, plus the area of Professional & Social Responsibility.
- Become familiar with PMBOK terms, definitions, & processes.
- Master exam-taking techniques.
- Learn styles and types of questions found on the PMP or CAPM exams.
- Over 300 practice questions, exercises, pre-test and a 200-question post-test mock exam to increase understanding and memory recall for each knowledge area
- Exercises and quizzes throughout to reinforce concepts tested in the PMP and CAPM exams.
WHO NEEDS TO ATTEND
- Associate project managers
- Project leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project managers
- Project analysts
- Senior project managers
- Product managers
- Project directors
- Program managers
- Project sponsors
- Project stakeholders
and project team members in any industry with minimum 3 years working experience. Participants should visit the certification section of the PMI website (www.pmi.org) to check on the prerequisites and eligibility and consider online application for the exam before the course begins.
Rate stated does not include 6% SST